Saturday, November 19, 2011

i love me some instagram

Yesterday, I went into San Francisco for work and spent some time gazing out the windows from the 12th floor.  I am always fascinated by everyone's lives that walk by below me.  They are unaware that of my gaze, just as I am unaware of someone else's when I walk the streets below.  

I have recently discovered the Instagram App for the iPhone and it has the ability to take some mundane pictures, and through the use of filters, turn them into some awesome images.  

Here are a few that I took yesterday from the many windows of this beautiful city.  It leaves me in awe every time I visit, and leaves me with desire to go back when I leave it.










Photographs by Sarah
Please do not use without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment