Tuesday, January 4, 2011

some good ass music.

lately i feel as though all the music in my library has been getting old, and it all seems to sound the same sometimes.  i am in need of some good ass music in my life, and with a little bit of awesomeness over at NPR they have turned me onto The Black Keys - "I Got Mine".  This song rocks the house and all of their other stuff is great as well.  the band consists of two dudes with long hair from Akron Ohio.  they combine an old rock and roll feel with a new twist.  love it!


another band that i have recently become obsessed with is mumford and sons.  they are four from london and create a killer old timey country sound that you might mistake for the south, until you hear their accents.  this is one of my favorite songs and the video is awesome too.





hope you enjoy.  i plan on posting some interior spaces and etsy artists this week, so stay tuned.


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment